Many times, an eDiscovery project becomes extremely complex, making prioritization and mitigation far more important. The experts at HAYSTACKID LLC have been exposed to some of the most complex and demanding forensic eDiscovery and litigation support projects imaginable.
Some of Haystack’s previous triage experience includes:
- Prioritization and data collection executions,
- Working with volatile systems,
- Collections from obsolete database systems,
- Complex database migrations,
- Alternative operating system collections,
- Data recovery from destroyed and submerged electronic devices,
- Hostile asset recovery and formulation of alternative network locations,
- Undiscoverable data acquisitions.
Our triage staff has the ability to deploy across the globe with minimal notice, and has earned globally recognized certifications in their fields of study. Haystack employees have diverse backgrounds, with staff certifications including Certified Computer Examiner (“CCE”) by the International Society of Forensic Computer Examiners, Certified Information Systems and Security Professional (“CISSP”), CompTIA, Security+ and Guidance Software EnCE. Haystack also has a Relativity Master and several Relativity Experts.
Regardless of what a law firm or corporate legal department might need for a specific project, Haystack can step in and resolve issues with little notice. Our responsiveness, eclectic range of litigation support experience and technological skill has always separated Haystack from competitors in the market, and makes us the best choice for a service provider when the unforeseen occurs.